This is a modification of SourceMod's mapchooser, adding the tiers of maps in the vote menu
You can download the compiled plugin from here
This plugin uses:
- SourceMod 1.10.0
- SteamWorks (edited in include/, to use the latest SourcePawn declaration style)
- SMJansson (edited in include/, to use the latest SourcePawn declaration style)
- KZTimerGlobal.com's maps API
SteamWorks and SMJansson extensions must be running on the server, but if you have access to the !tier command on the server, that means it's all good
Build instructions on Windows (for any server OS)
- Download the latest SourceMod for Windows from here
- Copy the current repo inside "sourcemod-xxxx-windows/addons/sourcemod/scripting/"
- In "sourcemod-xxxx-windows/addons/sourcemod/scripting", drag and drop "mapchooser_tier.sp" into "compile.exe"
- The compiled plugin "mapchooser_tier.smx" is now inside "sourcemod-xxxx-windows/addons/sourcemod/scripting/compiled/"
None, share it if you find any issue
- Add tiers to the !nominate menu
- Add a completion marker using KZTimerGlobal.com's players API
- Turn the edited part of this code into an easy to use API, so that any mapchooser could easily add tiers to its plugin
Do not forget to remove any other mapchooser from your active plugins directory (put mapchooser.smx or mapchooser_extended.smx in the disabled/ folder). Will not work with MapChooser Extended
Hope its useful to some of you ! Enjoy 🙂