Mustache Masters, is an online CS:GO charity tournament for the betterment of men's health everywhere!
Our mission is to continue to raise awareness of prostate and testicular cancer, the prevention of suicide, and overall men's mental health.
We invite you to join our community and compete for various prizes, courtesy of our fantastic partners and sponsors!
This year's 2020 event will be live streamed over the weekend of November 14th & 15th, with a kickoff pre-show on November 13th.
So please, sign up, compete, donate, join our discord and tune-in to our stream!
All donations/contributions go directly to The Movember Foundation.
KZ Tournament Date: November 15th, 2020 - 3PM EST
Participant Cap: 24
Style: Limited KZ Prorace | SimpleKZ
Run-time: 1 Hour Max - All at-once start
Server: Northeastern, USA
To be announced
Placements: 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
- Racism, bigotry and discrimination are not tolerated.
- Registration lock on 11/13/2020 at 12:00pm est.
- Refunds are on a per request basis (Once bought in, plan to play!).
- No usage of glitches, determined per admin review.
- Unlimited checkpoints/ teleports - Using teleports makes competitors ineligible for prizing
- Map skips allowed
- Binds Disallowed
DM Kiwi#5958 on Discord
Discord: Here - For Support!
Twitter: Here - For Announcements!
Mustache Masters Website: Here - For Info!
Movember Foundation: Here - Charity Page!